Monday, July 20, 2009

Hello Yellow!

Before just a few weeks ago, there wasn't a drop of yellow in my wardrobe. Not even a polka dot. I had written yellow off because I thought it made my skin look jaundiced. Then I bought a wardrobe consultation from Jill over at Good Life for Less and she opened my world up to the many different shades of yellow. Now I am finding yellow pieces I love all over the place.

I recently bought these great sandals:

I recently bought the yellow version of this shoe at Overstock.com

Which look smashing with a grey/black/white jersey dress like these:

Max Studio at ShopStyle


Here are some more pieces that are anything but mellow:

Urban Night Dress by ModCloth
Urban Night Dress by ModCloth

The Trueheart Dress from ModCloth
The Trueheart Dress from ModCloth




Okay, so maybe it's really grey and yellow that I am loving. Still, I hope that any fellow yellow haters will reconsider their position on this exciting and bold color.

What about you? Anyone out there changed their stance on a color they previously disliked?

No comments:

Post a Comment