Monday, September 14, 2009

Give me the boot!

I always do this -- wait until something is in demand before I decide that I absolutely MUST have it. I had all summer to look for and buy the winter boots I knew I was going to want, but instead I dropped money here and there on all the cute summer trends I drooled over.

So now I'm sitting here trying to find boots that are stylish, durable and IN STOCK for under $150.

I bought these boots at Old Navy two weeks ago in a hurry and I'm experiencing a little buyer remorse. They look good on, but they are one size too big and they feel really cheap. It's not that Tennessee has particularly harsh winters, but I do travel North in the Winter occasionally and I want to be sure that my footwear will stand the strain.

So I've been doing a little research -- as I always do before a big clothing investment. Let me know if you have any of these and what you think!

Report at ShopStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment