Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bedroom moodboarding

So, as I slowly but surely purchase all the touches for the living room/office moodboard, that I posted earlier this week, I have put the finishing touches on what I have come up with for the bedroom.

I want my bedroom to feel like a tropical island. I want crisp greens that remind you of palm fronds and grapes. I want soothing blues that make you think of the ocean and pops of white reminiscent of a capped wave. I want natural textures and neutral colors that will make me think of a sandy beach somewhere.

I don't know that I completely encapsulated all that in this mood board, but I do like it. For now.

Starting at the top left, going clockwise:

Untitled (Let's Get Lost) print - $50, by Shaun Sundholm from 20x200.com
Lilting Leaves Curtain - $208, from Anthropologie
Kvart spotlight - $6.99 each, from Ikea
Mongstad mirror - $99.99, from Ikea
Optic Sea Glass Table Lamp - $89.95, from Crate & Barrel
Malm nightstand - $49.99, from Ikea
Malm bed - $199, from Ikea
Silhouette artwork - $15 for 3 Ikea Ribba frames
Jet Set Storage Bench in Sage Tweed - $240, from Urban Outfitters
Black and white pillowcases - $20 each, from Target
White pleat pillow - $19.99, from Target (Currently not on Website. Similar)
Green Home Chrysanthemum Quilt -  $69, from Target
Tangier pillow - $24.99, from DwellStudio for Target
Jade sheet set - $119, from Crate & Barrel

(bolded items are things I already have...)

Some of the things here are pretty pricey... like those curtains and that lamp. I'll be on the lookout for cheaper alternatives.

So, what do you think of my bedroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment