Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 for 30: Day 11 & 12

After this post I have officially worn all but one piece of clothing from my 30. I still haven't quite decided how I want to style that last piece.

Maybe I'm holding out on wearing it because it's my last "new" item. When I buy new clothes, I like to "save" them to wear on a day when I'm doing something special. I know a lot of people like to wear new clothes right away, but I feel like I'm doing my new purchase a disservice by "wasting" it on a day when nobody will care or notice it. I don't know... do you guys do that? Wear new clothes right away or save them for a special day?


I love this black and white shrug. It's made with yarn that's both black and white, so it turns out looking like this interesting grey color. I think it picks up tones of whatever color you wear it with. The necklace is from NY&Co. and was a gift from one of my friends. I think my friends have better taste in jewelry than I do.


Can't go wrong with a cowl-neck. With a neck this stretchy, I'll probably wear this as an off-the-shoulder sweater when it gets a little less chilly.

Also, as soon as I am allowed to shop again I'm picking up a pair of super colorful tights so I can do something like Brittney did with hers. What a fun way to brighten up the winter neutral blahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment